THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 24, 2008

In honor of Lam's victory over commitophobia . . .

Confirmation
Congratulations -- you've just registered for the Sunburst Races. The date is Saturday, May 31, 2008, with the Friday Night Family Walk on May 30. Please be sure to check our site at www.sunburstraces.org as race day approaches for important announcements including start times. If you have questions, please write to us at sunburst@memorialsb.org.

Good luck with your training.
Molly Sullivan Race Director

And for anybody else running the races at Sunburst: FYI, the registration fee goes up after 3/30! SIGN UP NOW and save yourself some mula (and then buy me a beer and/or cheeseburger with that extra mula, since I was kind enough to remind you!) :)

EDIT: Um, oops . . . didn't mean to be so mysterious there! I kind of forgot to mention that it was the HALF-MARATHON race that I signed up for. I figured I can always drop down to the 10K if I don't feel ready (ha, like THAT would ever happen). So yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
_________________________________________
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Why oh why did my basketball team have to end their season in such a humiliating way? Didn't I suffer enough last football season?!


1 comments:

The Laminator said...

You rock Irish...now we both can claim victory over this dreadful disease, and have something to train for this spring (What distance race did you sign up for? 10K, half-mary?) And if you get into NYCM (and I hope you do...) I'll buy ya a beer to celebrate...wait a minute...I haven't registered for that race yet either...yikes! Gosh, this bug is so hard to get rid of!

BTW, sorry about your Irish losing in the NCAA (and with it, my chances of winning my office pool)...didn't deserve to go down like that...