THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!


Okay, so since I'm having a slow day at work, I'm going to go ahead and fulfill my duty as a tagged person . . . Rachel has tagged me to write six random things about myself; so here goes nothing:

1) My initials spell out the common nickname for my first name (BAE . . . short for Bailey).

2) When I was a child, I loved maple syrup, but avoided pancakes like the plague. Now that I'm older, I love pancakes . . . but have to eat them plain, since maple syrup now disgusts me. Try to explain that one!

3) I was on the women's boxing team in college.

4) I used to have pink hair. See for yourself:



5) When I was eight months old, I managed to dismantle the baby gate and fall down our wooden stairs to the basement. Ever since then, I've been crazy-accident prone (perhaps this has to do with the fact that I was born on April Fools Day?)--ooh, that was like a bonus random fact--two for one!

6) I've been going to Notre Dame football games with my father since the age of 3. By the time I was 8, I knew the rules of football better than most of the people surrounding us in the stands. I also came close to playing peewee football, when the boys in my class tried to convince me to join in 5th grade. Unfortunately, the games would have conflicted with soccer . . . so I couldn't do it.

Okay, and now is the part where I'm supposed to tag other people, but I feel like most everyone has been tagged by now . . . so it's cop-out time! Anyone who hasn't done this and wants to, GO FOR IT!! :)

1 comments:

Roger said...

Hi tthanks for sharing this